12 Double Tap-Worthy Summer Wedding Details You'll SO Want to Steal
17 Jul 2018 •1 min read
Summer is the perfect season for wedding eye candy! We've been Instagram stalking all season long, and we're ready to round up a few of our favorites: 1. Having an indoor wedding? Channel the outdoors with lots of greenery and ocean-inspired blue details.
2. Outdoor nighttime ceremonies are a serious possibility in the summer!
3. S’mores make the best bonfire treat, and they're a perfect packaged party favor.
4. Nothing beats big sunflowers in a summery bouquet.
5. How adorable is this mini pineapple boutonniere?
6. There’s something so dreamy about a wedding under a white tent.
7. These cotton candy milkshakes look like they came straight from a carnival!
8. If it’s gonna be a hot one, it can’t hurt to put out a bucket of ice cold water.
9. Popsicles are always a good choice, but they’re especially wedding-ready with edible flowers inside.
10. Opt for bubbles instead of confetti!
11. Fun printed letters, lemons, vibrant florals… this basically screams summer!
12. This stationery suite is summer perfection!
Find more inspiration on Loverly: 6 Color Combos That Are Perfect for Your Summer Wedding 13 Favors That Will Be a Big Hit at Your Summer Wedding 13 Flower Crowns that Just Scream Summer Wedding