Refreshing Elderflower & Lavender Infused Champagne Cocktail Recipe
24 Feb 2022 •0 min read
To get you in the spirit of summer try this effortless and refreshing eld lavender infused champagne cocktail! We asked celebrity caterer, Andrea Correale, the Founder and CEO of Elegant Affairs, for her favorite summer cocktail recipe to delight your wedding guests. This lavender cocktail is the perfect addition to your wedding menu or cocktail hour. Serve this super easy but tasty summer cocktail at your next event!
- 3 oz. of your favorite champagne
- A splash of elderflower liqueur
- A splash of Chambord
- 1 oz. lavender liqueur
- Fresh lavender sprigs
- Pour a splash of Elderflower Liqueur to your flute
- Add 2 drops of Chambord
- Add 1 oz. Lavender Liqueur to champagne flute
- Top off the glass with Champagne
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh lavender
More like this
Plan your wedding like a pro.