Social Media & Community Manager
Join the Loverly team! We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to support our Marketing Team across all Loverly's content initiatives.
We are looking for a social media enthusiast who eats, sleeps, breathes all things content (having a love for weddings and design inspiration are a major plus!). We want this person to be as passionate about the social media landscape as they are about staying up to speed on the latest viral trends and conversations happening within each social platform (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest). This person should be a savvy and creative individual who is not afraid to push the limits, test out new strategies and be challenged to go above and beyond.
The Social Media & Community Manager will oversee and manage each of the Loverly social media platforms inclusive of strategy, content creation, audience growth and brand promotions. This person will foster a deep understanding of the Loverly brand aesthetic and voice and will have an expert eye when it comes to wedding inspiration and what is trending within the industry. The Social Media & Community Manager should have experience working for a brand or agency and be able to manage and oversee multiple brands across multiple platforms for daily communication, engagement and promotion.
The person in this role should have great communication skills and be comfortable with building external brand relationships. This position will also be responsible for all Loverly platform communications which will include audience engagement, community management, building wedding vendor relations, and influencer management. We want this person to be the brand voice for Loverly and help us expand our growing network of wedding industry professionals and modern couples.
This role is currently remote with future potential to work from our New York or LA offices. This role will report into our VP, Brand Marketing and will work closely with our Brand and Partnership Teams.
- Lead and manage overall strategy and tactics for each Loverly social platform (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter)
- Create and manage content calendar inclusive of scheduling and booking posts for each platform
- Strong eye to detail and the Loverly brand voice with curation of new wedding inspiration, IG story series, hosted lives, real wedding and vendor spotlights, and branded content promotions
- Ability to create new video content, reels, story series, and organic brand content inclusive of graphics and video for Loverly social platforms
- Manage and communicate with the Loverly audience inclusive of engagement, DMs, comments, likes, Q&A, and more
- General account management for each Loverly social platform and ensuring all content falls within the Loverly equality pledge
- Community, influencer and vendor management inclusive of daily communication, new brand opportunities and ongoing projects
- A clear understanding of the Loverly trusted brand voice
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years experience leading a brand or agency social media account across various platforms
- Ability to create and capture custom content inclusive of videos, reels and graphics - not afraid to be creative and get in front of the camera!
- Experience and familiarity with scheduling platforms and performance management
- Ability to provide and track comprehensive weekly and monthly reporting to inform strategy and future content decisions
- A true passion for social media and building and fostering thoughtful relationships through social platforms - we want Loverly to be the brand that congratulates new couples on their engagement, or messages a vendor on a new look. This person thrives and is inspired by consuming content from others and finding ways we can engage with others (couples, vendors, brands, etc) on social media
- Confident and creative
- A team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and touch points within each platform
- Experience with visual storytelling, basic photography and videography
- Strong proficiency in writing, editing and curation of content
- A passion for all things love, relationships, design, decor and most importantly WEDDINGS!
- Experience with paid social media ads, performance boosting, budget management and analytics tracking is a huge plus!
Interested in applying for this position?APPLY NOW
Loverly is the fastest growing and trusted digital destination for modern couples planning their wedding. Our inclusive, innovative, and integrated content spans across key wedding planning categories and lifestyle topics that are relevant and important to today’s nearlyweds.
We engage our audience with the information and resources they need, when they need it, so they can easily and enjoyably plan their wedding. As an industry leader focused on digital innovation, we provide our audience with real wedding inspiration, expert wedding planning advice, and free wedding planning tools including a personalized wedding planning checklist, wedding guest list manager, and vision boards.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and practice the right of each person to apply and be evaluated for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, disability, age, veteran status, religion, ancestry, genetic information, or national origin. This guarantees everyone the right to be considered solely on the basis of his/her ability to perform the duties of the job in question, with or without reasonable accommodation(s). Essential Functions Duties that are basic or fundamental to a position. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodation must be made in order to allow a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of a position. Minorities Men and women of those minority groups for whom EEO-6 reporting is required; that is, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and two or more races. The term may refer to these groups in the aggregate or to an individual group. Protected Class Group of people protected from discrimination under government regulations and laws. The specific groups are defined as women, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Asians, Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, Native Hawaiians or other Pacific Islanders, people of two or more races, people over 40, individuals with disabilities, and Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Protected Veterans, and Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans. Individuals are also protected from discrimination on the basis of genetic information under government regulations and laws. Qualified Individual with a Disability An individual with a disability who satisfies the requisite skill, experience, education, and other job-related requirements of a position held or desired, and who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable Accommodation used in connection with individuals with disabilities: Modification or adjustment to a job, the work environment, or the way a job is usually done that enables a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. Reasonable accommodations should be such that they do not create an undue hardship and may involve such actions as adjusting the physical environment, equipment, schedules, or procedures. Used in connection with religion: Requirement that an employer grants an employee accommodation for religious reasons. These accommodations may be adjustments to hours or days worked or other similar actions that will make it possible for an employee to fulfill his/her religious obligations. Undue Hardship An action that requires significant difficulty or expense in relation to the size of the employer, the resources available, and the nature of the operation.