Join the Loverly team! We’re looking for a Sales Associate to proactively prospect, pitch, negotiate, and close brand partnership opportunities across all relevant industries and categories.
We’re looking for a Sales Associate to proactively prospect, pitch, negotiate, and close brand partnership opportunities across all relevant industries and categories.
This role is currently remote with future potential to work from our New York or LA offices. This role will report into our COO.
- Prospect - research, cold call, email, and ultimately, be resourceful in identifying and securing conversations with new brands and key contacts within those brands.
- Qualify - research, ask questions, listen, and present ideas that ultimately identify prospective brand’s KPIs, annual initiatives, timelines and more.
- Pitch - tailor Loverly partnership offerings to prospective brands.
- Execute - close new business and help ensure a successful onboard to the Loverly Accounts team.
- Maintain - build a thoughtful sales pipeline where the Loverly team can have visibility into deal flow, revenue forecasts, and more. Maintain all sales presentations, case studies, contracts, and documents.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support all Loverly programs where branded partnership opportunities exist - media, content, integration, events, podcast, and more.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in sales (selling sponsored media and content partnerships for a digital brand preferred)
- Experience and success with a defined annual revenue quota
- Extremely well organized
- Proven track record of pipeline development and management, communicating to leadership as well as collaborating with cross-departments
- Ability to drive new business revenues
- Professional presence, presentation, and storytelling
- Independent self-starter who comes with strong rolodex at key agencies and clients and can get up and running quickly
- Strong portfolio of previous marketing integrations with world class brands — ideally, both consumer and enterprise
- Work experience in a creative fast-paced industry or startup environment is a plus
- Experience with media agencies is a plus
- High degree of integrity, optimism, passion for mission, and business ethics
Interested in applying for this position?APPLY NOW
Loverly is the fastest growing and trusted digital destination for modern couples planning their wedding. Our inclusive, innovative, and integrated content spans across key wedding planning categories and lifestyle topics that are relevant and important to today’s nearlyweds.
We engage our audience with the information and resources they need, when they need it, so they can easily and enjoyably plan their wedding. As an industry leader focused on digital innovation, we provide our audience with real wedding inspiration, expert wedding planning advice, and free wedding planning tools including a personalized wedding planning checklist, wedding guest list manager, and vision boards.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and practice the right of each person to apply and be evaluated for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, disability, age, veteran status, religion, ancestry, genetic information, or national origin. This guarantees everyone the right to be considered solely on the basis of his/her ability to perform the duties of the job in question, with or without reasonable accommodation(s). Essential Functions Duties that are basic or fundamental to a position. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodation must be made in order to allow a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of a position. Minorities Men and women of those minority groups for whom EEO-6 reporting is required; that is, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and two or more races. The term may refer to these groups in the aggregate or to an individual group. Protected Class Group of people protected from discrimination under government regulations and laws. The specific groups are defined as women, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Asians, Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, Native Hawaiians or other Pacific Islanders, people of two or more races, people over 40, individuals with disabilities, and Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Protected Veterans, and Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans. Individuals are also protected from discrimination on the basis of genetic information under government regulations and laws. Qualified Individual with a Disability An individual with a disability who satisfies the requisite skill, experience, education, and other job-related requirements of a position held or desired, and who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable Accommodation used in connection with individuals with disabilities: Modification or adjustment to a job, the work environment, or the way a job is usually done that enables a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. Reasonable accommodations should be such that they do not create an undue hardship and may involve such actions as adjusting the physical environment, equipment, schedules, or procedures. Used in connection with religion: Requirement that an employer grants an employee accommodation for religious reasons. These accommodations may be adjustments to hours or days worked or other similar actions that will make it possible for an employee to fulfill his/her religious obligations. Undue Hardship An action that requires significant difficulty or expense in relation to the size of the employer, the resources available, and the nature of the operation.