Integrated Brand Marketing
Join the Loverly team! We’re looking for a Director of Integrated Brand Marketing to spearhead all of our customer-centric, 360-campaigns that bring the Loverly brand to life.
As Director of Integrated Brand Marketing at Loverly, you will manage the Brand Marketing & Communications/PR functions. You will work alongside the Founder & CEO and EVP to create customer-centric, inspirational campaigns & content that bring the Loverly brand to life and support our business goals. You and your team are the connective tissue for the brand vision, mission, and voice cross-functionally working with Creative, Product, Performance, Partnerships, and others.
You have experience using qualitative & quantitative data, consumer insights, deep marketing channel/platform expertise, & market knowledge to inform your decisions while working with internal and external teams to deliver results. You’re excited by the opportunity to create an amazing brand that makes our members feel their best and most confident during a monumental stage of their life. The Director of Integrated Brand Marketing role is an incredible opportunity to continue to shape this brand as a market leader and a category disruptor.
The campaigns and activations you lead can involve: our brand footprint, Partner resources, Influencers, PR, Experiential, Product/Retail, and our Community (nearly-weds and Vendors).
Success will be measured by: brand awareness, traffic, engagement, acquisition, and product adoption. This role is a key addition to our Leadership Team, so success also includes: strategic input, guidance, and leadership in our go-forward plans.
- Working cross-functionally to leverage foundational brand strategy, insight work, and market research to translate the brand’s mission, vision, and value proposition into actionable 360 integrated marketing campaigns that drive both customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through a robust marketing calendar.
- Spearhead our marketing calendar which includes both brand moments that create meaningful engagement as well as brand partner integration and campaign management for those partners.
- Create the strategy and oversee: Third-party paid media vendor / Owned channels: Editorial, Social, Email / Visual content creation: branded graphical elements and creative assets / Influencer marketing and public relations / Community activations and experiential opportunities / Product & retail collaborations
- Partner with Product to understand new product launches and create go-to-market strategies, ensuring our new offerings are differentiated and easy to understand/adopt
- Own and lead insight work, such as: consumer surveys/feedback, market research, data analysis, competitive audits, to better understand our customer and inform new opportunities and needs
- Contribute to “brand dashboard” - identifying KPIs with the Leadership Team, and then tracking and optimizing brand metrics to drive towards shared business goals
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience, either in-house or agency strategy/account planning experience
- Direct experience overseeing brand strategy (content, creative, and editorial) and social media teams
- Experience with public relations, experiential, and influencer marketing a plus
- Ability to extract insights from multiple data sources, and make informed decisions
- Skilled in solving complex brand and communications challenges in simple, meaningful ways, and know how to bring consumer insights to life
- Strong ability to translate product, trend and other details into unique marketing narratives
- Highly self-motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams toward common goals
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can be adapted for audiences at all levels across the organization
- Able to juggle multiple, and sometimes, conflicting priorities and needs
- Ability to identify significant opportunities & risks across departments and drive to solutions
The team is working remotely at this time but our Leadership Team is based in the greater New York City area with NY offices. We also have LA office space and are open to ongoing remote work.
Reporting & Team:
This role reports into the EVP and oversees the following functions: brand and content strategy, editorial and public relations, social media, email, community-building and events, influencer marketing, and experiential. To start, you will have 2 direct reports, our: Editor and Senior Graphic Designer; plus a handful of our external partners: Social Media Agency, freelance Contributor Network, and Paid Media specialist.
- Seniority Level: Director
- Industry: Media
- Employment Type: Full-time
Interested in applying for this position?APPLY NOW