Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Loverly is hiring a Senior Brand Marketing Manager for more details read our job posting.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our small but mighty Brand Marketing team at Loverly. This critical role will be responsible for working closely with the head of Brand Marketing to help manage and oversee the brand marketing initiatives across the creation of all Loverly content, including email, social, product, editorial, partnerships and experiential. You will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and management of all ongoing campaigns and new brand opportunities that will live across social, mobile, digital and video platforms.
This role is currently remote with future potential to work from our New York or Los Angeles office, reporting into our Vice President of Brand Marketing, and collaborating closely with Social, Creative and Editorial.
- Support the VP of Brand Marketing in marketing initiatives across email, social and editorial with a creative and strategic outlook
- Strong project management skills to lead, track and monitor ongoing campaigns and workback schedules
- Manage and oversee external client communications and project updates in a timely and professional manner
- Lead email marketing strategy and process including design, content collaboration, build, and scheduling
- Collaborate and ideate new campaign ideas with editorial, social and design to create robust content and brand programs
- Provide accurate and timely business reporting and tracking metrics for both internal and external client review
- Strategize directly with senior leadership on identifying brand marketing integration & new business opportunities
- Develop content marketing strategy surrounding editorial, email and content promotion including but not limited to email marketing, partnership integrations and new product launches with a strong focus on brand voice and key messaging
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in integrated marketing and partnerships (beneficial: editorial and event sponsorship experience, social & digital experience, collaboration with media agency experience)
- Ability to manage clients and team projects with performance tracking and organization
- Proven track record working on Marketing campaigns across email, social and digital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to copy-edit, oversee content calendar and represent the Loverly brand voice and mission
- Professional presence, presentation, and storytelling
- Independent self-starter who is able to lead team projects and workback schedules to ensure projects are delivered to client in a timely manner with successful tracking
- Strong client-support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong portfolio of previous marketing integrations with world class brands — ideally, both consumer and enterprise
- Experience working in CRM platforms and ability to track and monitor email campaign metrics - CTR, open rates, etc.
- Work experience in a creative fast-paced industry or startup environment
- High degree of integrity, optimism, passion for mission, and business ethics
- Seniority Level: Director
- Industry: Media
- Employment Type: Full-time
Want to apply? Email your resume to email@example.com.